Progeny Ag Products
Our mission of authenticity has not wavered in our mission to bring you the best corn hybrids with proper placement recommendations for your farm.
Progeny Ag products provide the seed of integrity, and that goes for all of our seed lines – including wheat. From variety selection to quality control, we are confident in our wheat lineup and its ability to perform.
Our team works hard to develop and produce the best soybean varieties out there, with the best yield potential for southern growers. It’s both our job, and our mission. And because of that, we have several products that made it through the rigors of testing—this season, and every season.
Erwin-Keith, Inc. offers exceptional rice varieties in our product portfolio. Rice is a key product offering and one we hold dear to our hearts. We pride ourselves on staying up to date on the newest and best rice varieties and want to provide those to our customer base. 2022 Rice Validations
This page contains information about removed content that may or may not return in a future version of the game.
It is a bunch of light green seeds piled on top of each other.
“A bunch of little seeds. who knows what they will grow into.”
They used to be collected from Mandrakes as part of old Firefly Forest quests.
Prodigy will promote early root development and maximise seedling health and survival by boosting natural resistance and providing vital early growth biostimulants.
Prodigy contains readily-available NPK with vital trace elements; plant extract amino acids; Ascophyllum nodosum extract; extract of immature citrus, zinc, manganese and ammonium acetate; Humic acids; and the powerful activity of Phosphorous acid as phosphites/phosphonates; with a seed coating agent.
It has been well recognised in recent years that the maximum potential of field crops is determined during the vital survival and development period during the first thirty days from germination. That early growth period determines the number of seeds that will not only germinate, but survive to deliver the final yield and quality. The faster the germinating seed lays down the maximum root structure, the faster it collects nutrients to sustain rapid early growth and resist drought. The more rapid early growth is achieved the better the young plants survive adverse conditions and early photosynthetic area is optimised.
Prodigy has been designed to complement existing seed treatments, promoting maximum germination and improving both speed of growth by stimulating hormone production, and the health of the seedling during the vital first 30 days. This produces the optimum platform on which to build yield and quality, generating maximum returns for the grower.
- Phosphites boost energy and thereby disease resistance, improving all aspects of early health and development.
- The amino acids and carbohydrates in Prodigy are all derived from natural plant extracts and as such are readily utilised by the developing young plant.
- The humic acid content improves the plants ability to metabolise nutrients, and brings with it a small amount of fulvic acid to improve membrane permeability.
- Zinc is well known to support seedling health and development in many crops.
- Manganese improves over-wintering ability and early growth.
- Zinc and ammonium acetates have been widely demonstrated to improve root development by stimulating many crops during early growth.
- The citrus extract is rich in Phytoallexins and bioflavonoids that help protect and strengthen the plant against pest attack. The levels of this inclusion may be increased where early pest attack can no longer be deterred by neonicotinoids.
Dark brown liquid
Nitrate Nitrogen (N) : 150 g/l
Phosphorus (P2O5) :115 g/l
Potassium (K2O) : 30 g/l
Zinc (Zn) : 10 g/l
Manganese (Mn) : 10 g/l
Amino acids : 30 g/l
Ascophyllum extract : 30 g/l
Natural citrus extracts : 30 g/l
Acetates : 25 g/l
Humic acids (soluble) : 10 g/l
Cereals : 3 litres per ton of seeds
Maize, Peas, Beans, Chick peas and other large seeded crops: 2-3 litres per ton of seeds Vegetables, Oilseed rape, Grass seed and other small seeded crops: 5 to 10 litres per ton