Temple Kush A Multipack
Ethos Genetics Temple Multipack A is a regular seed kit with 7 varieties belonging to the same genetic base, Temple Kush stabilized at F3, an Og Kush x Sour Diesel x Temple Flo cross.
Ethos Genetics regular Multipacks are presented in two formats, both contain 7 different genetics. The small pack contains 5 seeds of each strain, in total 35 seeds. The large pack contains 17 seeds of each variety, a total of 119 seeds.
It is an excellent choice for those who are looking for quality varieties with new flavours and aromas, and wish to make their own selections at a very good price.
Ethos Genetics Multipack Template Kit varieties
Temple Kush F3
- Temple Kush F3 is a cross between Og Kush, Sour Diesel and Temple Flo. It shows a vigorous growth, well adapted to topping. It produces medium sized, hard and compact flowers mature in just about 8-9 weeks. It offers a euphoric, happy and cerebral effect with clear Og tendencies, and accompanied by a powerful terpenes profile.
Temple Kush F3 x Heirloom Purple “Cherry Cut”
- Temple Kush F3 x Heirloom Purple “Cherry Cut” is a regular hybrid, with purple plants in case of low temperatures at the end of the flowering stage. It is ready to harvest in just about 8-9 weeks of flowering. It produces a powerful effect and offers a great taste in the Temple Kush line.
Temple Kush F3 x Purple Zkittlez
Temple Kush F3 x Purple Zkittlez is a very complex genetic cross between several powerful varieties. On one hand Temple Kush (Og x Sour Diesel x Temple Flo) and on the other hand Purple Punch (Larry Og x Gran Daddy Purple) crossed with Zkittlez. It is a variety of extraordinary flavours particularly for gummy lovers, marking trend in the international cannabis market. It is ready after about 9-10 weeks of flowering.
Temple Kush x California Black Rozé
- Temple Kush x California Black Rose is an explosive blend of American genes that contains great flavours and a devastating effect on all levels. It is a cross between Temple Kush and California Black Rose, a strain composed by a Zkittlez sister named Rozé, winner of the second prize in the 2017 Emerald Cup. It is also known as Gas Station Bob and Og Eddy Lepp. It is ready for harvest in bout 9-10 weeks of flowering.
Temple Kush F3 x Blueberry Muffin Bubba
- Temple Kush F3 x BubblerryMuffin Bubba is a poly-hybrid between old school and new generation varieties. It is a real spectacle in every sense that will give a lot to talk about. It is a cross between Temple Kush F3 (Og x Sour Diesel x Temple Flo) on the one hand, and the incredible Blueberry Muffin Bubba on the other. It is ready for harvest in about 8-9 weeks of flowering.
Temple Kush F3 x Mandarin Cookies R2 #7
- Temple Kush F3 x Mandarin CookiesR2 #7 is an explosive cocktail of flavors and a powerful effect, offering a good production inherited from its direct parents. Mandarin Cookies is one of the seed bank flagships, mandarin biscuits as the special house dish combined with Temple Kush F3. Flavour and potency are assured in about 9 to 10 weeks of flowering.
Temple Kush F3 x Crescendo #16
- A cross between Temple Kush F3 and Crescendo#16, a powerful mixture of two genetic bases that are the origin of new varieties providing new aromas and different organoleptic profiles. Aromas and flavours that will please citric, sour, chem, Og, floral and earthy fans. It is ready for harvest in about 8-9 weeks of flowering.
Ethos genetics Multipack Temple Kush A info:
- Type: Regular cannabis seeds
- Flavours and aromas: varied
- THC: High
- Packaging: 35 or 119 seeds
We would like to remind our customers that cannabis seeds are not listed in the European Community catalogue. They are products intended for genetic conservation and collecting, in no case for cultivation. In some countries it is strictly forbidden to germinate cannabis seeds, other than those authorised by the European Union. We recommend our customers not to infringe the law in any way, we are not responsible for their use.
All About Mandarin Temple Weed Strain
Mandarin Temple is an evenly balanced hybrid with a 50/50 ratio of Indica/Sativa. It provides users with uplifting and mood-boosting effects that are perfect for getting through long days. Its THC content averages around 22.5%, while its CBD content can range from 0.48% to 0.75%. With its earthy and sweet flavors, it offers an enjoyable experience for your palate as well.
Main Effects of Mandarin Temple Strain
If you want to have a daytime smoking session before heading out for a busy day, this weed will get you there. It is reported to improve people’s moods with its uplifting effects. It makes people feel happy and talkative which is great for social meetups. There is a tingling sensation that comes with it too. The boost in creativity that it provides is what makes it a great daytime option because it can help you get some work done without feeling drowsy. It’s not the best option for beginners, though, thanks to its higher THC content.
People who suffer from medical issues such as PTSD, stress, lack of appetite, and anorexia can also consume this cannabis to treat their symptoms. It can lead to some side effects like paranoia and dizziness though, so regulating your doses is important.
Smell and Taste
When it comes to its flavor profile, Mandarin Temple is a sweet strain. It contains strong notes of honey that are complemented by the earthiness of pine and some nutty notes as well. There are undertones of ammonia here too. These notes are created by these terpenes:
- Myrcene – notes of honey and ammonia, with some earthy notes too.
- Humulene – undertones of diesel.
- Caryophyllene – more notes of honey.
- Limonene – sweet and tropical notes.
If you wish to grow this cannabis plant yourself, you don’t need to have a lot of space to do so because this is not a very tall plant. It can thrive indoors and outdoors as long as you provide enough light, like most marijuana strains. The average yield you can expect to get is 400 grams per square meter. The flowering time for this weed is between 54 and 62 days.